YUREN warrants that each YUREN product that you purchase is good quality from defects in materials in YUREN factory before shipping out.
The warranty period starts upon the receipt of product by the buyer. Upon the receipt of product, the buyer needs to check with YUREN if everything is in good condition within one day, if the package carton and products are in good condition, if something is missing or others.
One pilot will be trained per one drone. It takes around two weeks for the training. The main courses mainly include, how to fly, how to assemble and disassemble, how to maintain, how to check and repair if something is wrong. After two weeks’ training, the pilot can solve most of the problems.
1.Every product and spare parts are tested, debugged, calibrated and inspected by the QC department in detail in YUREN factory.
2.If something wrong occurs, detailed information will be requested by the buyer and detailed analysis will be made by the technicians of YUREN.
3.If it is the problems of quality, free maintenance will be provided within the warranty period.
4.If it is the problems of artificial factors, charge maintenance will be provided.
5.After the warranty expires, lifelong maintenance will also be provided by the supplier.
What to do before obtaining after-sales service
1.Take pictures in detail about the product, flight circumstance and environment, weather condition and others.
2.Make a detailed description about the operation, the flight status of the uav before damage and others
3.Collect all these information and get in touch with the after-sales service department of YUREN. More information will be requested, description, pictures and others. The technicians will analyze all the information in detail and find the problems and causes.
What this after-sales policy does not cover
This policy does not cover the following:
1. Crash or damage caused by artificial factors, not by non-manufacturing factors.
2. Damage caused by unauthorized modification, disassembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals.
3. Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider.
4. Damage caused by unauthorized circuit modification and mismatch or misuse of the battery or charger.
5. Damage caused by operation in bad weather (i.e. strong wind, rain, sand/dust storms, etc.)
6. Damage caused by operating the product in an environment with electromagnetic interference (such as mining areas, close to radio transmission towers, high-voltage wires, substations, etc.).
7. Damage caused by operating the product in an environment containing interference from other wireless devices (i.e. transmitter, video-link, Wi-Fi signals, etc.).
8. Damage caused by reliability or compatibility issues when using unauthenticated third-party parts.
9. Damage caused by operating the product with a low-charged or defective battery.
10. Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed
Warranty period of main parts
Rotor: One year
Motor: One year
FCS: One year
ESC: One year
Propeller: Three months
Tank: Three months
Pump: Three months
Landing gear: Three months
Protection circle: Three months
Battery: Three months or 200 charge & discharge times